Special Education Forms
Announcement: Public Comment
Specific Learning Disability (SLD) Forms and Guidance
Under the direction of the SDE's Special Education Department and the Idaho School Psychologist Association, SLD forms, reports, and guidance were recently drafted by a collaborative task force.
The SDE requests that participants record their comment on the SLD Forms and Guidance Form.
- The thirty (30) day comment period begins Monday, May 9th and ends on Wednesday, June 8th.
- The ten (10) SLD documents below will be reviewed and are also linked within the survey:
- Initial SLD-Eligibility Report
- Three Year Referral Form
- Reevaluation Report Form
- Sufficiency Review Document
- Cognitive Functioning Strategies Guidance
- Eligibility Summary Guidance
- Exclusionary Factors Worksheet
- Guidance Document SLD Eligibility Report
- Preponderance of Evidence
- Transfers Guidance Document