1. In School Suspensions - The assignment of a student to a restrictive
program within the studentís regular school day based upon the studentís
2. Out-of-School Suspensions - Prohibiting school attendance for fewer
than ten consecutive days.
3. Truancies - Unauthorized absence from an assigned class or activity during
school hours. For reporting purposes, include any truancy where parents
are notified in writing or any other administrative action is taken.
4. Expulsions - Prohibiting school attendance, without services and not being
placed in an alternative setting, for ten or more consecutive school days.
5. Fights - Pushing, shoving, challenging to fight or fighting.
A. # Incident (Incid) = total number of incidents that occur
B. Male or
Female = number of individuals involved in each incident by
C. New = first
offense by student
Repeat (Rpt) = second/additional offenses by same student