SAT Testing Dates for the 2014-2015 School Year
SAT School Day - April 15, 2015
TENTATIVE - SAT Make-up Day - April 29, 2015
Due to the quick-turn around time for counselors to determine which students still need to test after the SAT School Day administration, the SAT Make-up Day has been moved forward a week.
Thank you for your continued commitment to your students and ensuring their readiness for college and beyond.
Students & Parents
Under Idaho Code 08.02.03.105.03, all public school students are required to take one of the following college entrance or placement examinations, before the end of the student’s eleventh grade year: SAT, ACT or Compass.
To aid Idaho students in this requirement, the Idaho State Department of Education, with funding appropriated by the Idaho State Legislature, has contracted with the College Board to fund a statewide SAT administration, at each Idaho public high school, on a school day each spring.
Registration for the statewide SAT School Day administration will occur at your student’s local high school. Contact your student’s school counselor if you have specific questions in regards to registration.
Because the funding for the Idaho SAT School Day is appropriated by the legislature through the public education appropriations, home school and private school students cannot participate with the SAT School Day administration at a local high school. However, if your student is enrolled in at least one class at a local or online public high school, your student can participate. Please contact your student’s public school for additional information on registration.
Your student has free access to The Official SAT Online Course through the statewide contract. Please contact your student’s counselor for additional information and access code.
Please visit the SAT Online Course tour to review the preparatory resource:
SAT Online Course tour »
For additional free practice, please visit,
To Practice »
SAT Support Line - Students & Parents
Educators & Counselors
Below are several documents and links to help educators and counselors with the Idaho SAT School Day administration.
SAT® School Day Documents & Links
SAT® District Communication
- College Entrance Exam - SY 2015-2016
- FEEDBACK NEEDED - SAT Options 2015-16 SY
- June SAT Testing Date & SAT Webinar - May 14, 2015
- SAT School Day Options April 14, 2015
- SAT Updates - May 2015
- SAT Update Sept. 13, 2014
- SAT Senior Make-Up Sept. 25, 2014
- Senior Make-Up Day Registration Oct. 1, 2014
- SAT Online Course Update Dec. 10, 2014
- Winter Webinar Training Series Dec. 15, 2014
- Applying for SAT Accommodations Dec. 22, 2014
- SAT Update Jan. 16, 2015
- SAT Vouchers and Registration Window Feb. 5, 2015
- Registration and Vouchers Feb. 11, 2015
- Registration Update Feb. 19, 2015
- Registration Update Feb. 20, 2015
- SAT Update March 3, 2015
- ARCHIVED College Board Webinars March 4, 2015
- Test Center Supervisor Training Reminder March 31, 2015
- Deadline Extended April 2, 2015
If you are prompted to, please leave a message and a SAT representative will get back with you shortly.
- Test Center Intake Form due September 19, 2014
- Registration materials mailed on January 26, 2015
- Applications for students requiring accommodations can begin anytime & are due by
February 25, 2015
- Student registration window opens February 4 & ends April 1
- Test center staff training begins February 19 & ends April 1
- Test administration April 15
- School Day makeup - April 29, 2015