The Idaho State Department of Education (SDE) has several departments supporting schools and students to achieve. Below is a listing of our departments and their programs.
- Educator Effectiveness
- Equitable Services
- Family & Community Engagement
- Federal Programs Monitoring
- Funding & Fiscal Accountability
- School Improvement & Support
- Title I-A: Improving Basic Programs
- Title I-D: Neglected, Delinquent, or At-Risk
- Title II-A: Supporting Effective Instruction
- Title V-B: Rural Education Initiative
- Title IX-A: Homeless Children and Youths
For a complete list of program archived files and training resources, please view the department archives.