- 2015 Post Legislative Tour
- Advanced Opportunities
- Bid Opportunities
- Differential Pay
- Educational Employment
- Evaluation Plans
- Fiscal Report Card
- Idaho Challenge
- Idaho Core Standards - Educators Tool Box
- Idaho Core Standards - Overview
- Idaho High School Wireless Project
- IEN, IETA & SDE Erate Filing Letter
- Naturalization Test - Civics Questions
- Next Practices
- Public Record Request Guidance
- Recognition Programs
- Scheduling Request Form
- School Report Card
- Smarter Balanced
- Special Education
- Sudden Death Response
- Task Force Committees
- Task Force for Improving Education
- Teacher Certification
- Teacher/Admin Contracts
Anyone suspecting fraud, waste or abuse involving Department of Education funds or programs should call (1-800-MIS-USED) or write (email@example.com) the Inspector General's Hotline.
Welcome from Superintendent Sherri Ybarra
I am humbled and honored to serve Idahoans as Superintendent of Public Instruction. Education has always been my focus and passion. With nearly 20 years of experience in all phases of education — from classroom teacher, to principal, and at the administrative level, I am keenly aware of the challenges facing educating our youth today.
We must work to make our students' lives better. Let's build upon success. Let's build upon Idaho's excellent schools, and renew our long standing commitment to helping schools and students flourish. Coming from the heart of education, I understand the importance of service, compassion, kindness, and most importantly how much a quality education ensures a bright economy and future for all of Idaho's children. That is why our new vision: Supporting schools and students to achieve, will be the foundation for everything we do. That vision will help to renew our enthusiasm for education in Idaho public schools.
At the state level we will help to distribute, inform, and clarify state and federal policies and laws. The Idaho Department of Education is dedicated to serving and providing common-sense leadership, support, and resources to educators across the state, to help reinforce higher standards for academic excellence for our students in the 21st century.
Thank you for your support of Idaho public schools.
Superintendent of Public Instruction
- Idaho Juniors May Apply for Aerospace Program Through the State Department of Education - 8.25.2015
- Planning for my Future Art Contest Open to All Public School Students Grades 7-12 - 8.24.2015 Planning for my Future Art Contest Flyer
- State Department of Education Receives Final Approval of ESEA Flexibility Waiver - 8.21.2015
- SAT School Day Results Now Available in Critical Reading, Math, and Writing Skills - 8.14.2015
- New Advanced Opportunities Registration Portal Provides Additional Support for Students - 8.14.2015
For a complete list of Current News Releases Click Here »