Statistics & Finance
Evaluating Financial Status
Accessing the FICA Match Reporting Application
The Idaho State Department of Education has developed a new electronic system for submitting the information concerning your mandated FICA match. The due date for the FICA Match Report is 9/30/13. Please follow the below steps to access the program and complete the report.
- To log in go to our main web page: http://www.sde.idaho.gov/
- Click on the I.S.E.E. link under Top Topics (top of third column).
- Then click on the ISEE Portal link.
- Enter your username and password,
- Then click FICA Matching Application under My Applications.
- Then click on Log On.
- Click on select a district.
- Choose your district and click select.
- Fill in the form,
- Save and log out.
- Have your superintendent log in and certify.
- If you need assistance getting access to I.S.E.E. please contact the I.S.E.E. Support Desk at Support@sde.idaho.gov or 332-6923.
- If you need assistance getting access to the program please contact Melissa Cook in the Child Nutrition Programs at email@example.com.
- If you have questions concerning the overall state match process please contact Ken Lang in SDE Accounting at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lunch Eligibility Data by District
Meal Price Information
School District Financial