The Idaho State Department of Education (SDE) is committed to and is making every possible effort to ensure that all electronic and information technology developed, procured, maintained, or used by the SDE is accessible to people with disabilities, including both employees and the end-users we serve. If you cannot fully access the information on a particular page or email, please utilize the contact information below. (This may include providing the information to you in an alternate format.)
Filing a Website Civil Rights Grievance Complaint
Improving the site's accessibility for citizens with disabilities is one of our top priorities. We welcome suggestions or comments on this topic. If you wish to report an issue related to the accessibility of any content on the SDE website, you may do so in any of the following ways:
- Email the Webmaster. Please include the web address or URL along with a detailed description of the problems you have encountered.
- Submit written correspondence to:
Office of the State Superintendent of Public Instruction
PO Box 83720
Boise, ID 83720-0027
In your correspondence, please include the web address or URL along with a detailed description of the problems you have encountered.
- Contact the Office for Civil Rights to file a Section 504 complaint.
- Contact the U.S. Department of Justice to file a Title II complaint.
For further information and to learn more about the regulations governing the accessibility of electronic information, visit the pages listed below:
- Section 508
- Access Board
- Web Accessibility Initiative
- State of Idaho resources for Individuals With Disabilities
Links to Other Websites
External web links are provided on the SDE website. Such links are a convenience and the SDE does not make any representations or warranties concerning the accessibility of those websites or electronic information.