The U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) prohibits discrimination in all USDA programs on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age or disability.
Idaho Child Nutrition Programs (CNP) offers training and technical assistance to CNP sponsors and providers to assist them with their responsibilities regarding discrimination and harassment. CNP also conducts workshops on these and related subjects at state, regional, and local program sites and conferences. Future activities include developing outreach strategies and tactics aimed at inclusiveness and increased program participation.
- 2010 Census Data Sheet
- Civil Rights Complaint Procedure
- Civil Rights Requirements for all Sponsors
- Food and Nutrition Service 113-1 Instructions
- Non-Discrimination Statement – English | (Spanish Version)
- CACFP Civil Rights Participant Data Form
- Civil Rights Complaint Log Spreadsheet
- Sample Complaint Form – English | (Spanish Version)
- Training Requirements and Sign In Form
Frequently Asked Questions
No content availble.