Family and Community Engagement
Family and Community Engagement (FACE) plays an important role in the academic success of students. School, family, and community partnerships provide a circle of support for students to be successful today and in the future.
We encourage schools that have had success in family and community involvement to share ideas and best practices.
ISAT Participation Toolkit
- District Website Recommendations | (Spanish Version)
- Parent ISAT FAQ Guide | (Spanish Version)
- Parent Letter | (Spanish Version)
- Parent Postcard | (Spanish Version)
- Preparing Students for A Bright Future | (Spanish Version)
- Promoting Participation in the ISAT | (PDF Format) | (PDF Format Spanish Version)
Frequently Asked Questions
No content available.