School districts and charter schools are responsible for providing a safe and healthy physical environment for all students and staff. Local education agencies should coordinate with their local public health authorities to develop plans and protocols for cleaning and sanitation measures along with other recommended prevention and mitigation efforts that keep students and staff safe and support a successful school year.
Physical Distancing Procedures
- CDC Guidance: Social Distancing, Quarantine and Isolation
- Idaho Fire Alarm Evacuation Procedures
- Food Service Social Distancing Options
- High-contact Education Social Distancing Options
- School Bus Social Distancing Options
- What Parents Can Learn From Child Care Centers That Stayed Open During Lockdowns