- 2015 Post Legislative Tour
- Advanced Opportunities
- Contracting Opportunities
- Differential Pay
- Educational Employment
- Educator Equity
- Evaluation Plans
- Fiscal Report Card
- Idaho Challenge
- Idaho Core Standards - Educators Tool Box
- Idaho Core Standards - Overview
- Idaho High School Wireless Project
- IEN, IETA & SDE Erate Filing Letter
- Mastery Education
- Naturalization Test - Civics Questions
- Next Practices
- Public Record Requests
- Recognition Programs
- Scheduling Request Form
- School Report Card
- Smarter Balanced
- Special Education
- Sudden Death Response
- Task Force Committees
- Task Force for Improving Education
- Teacher Certification
- Teacher/Admin Contracts
Anyone suspecting fraud, waste or abuse involving Department of Education funds or programs should call (1-800-MIS-USED) or write (email@example.com) the Inspector General's Hotline.
Welcome from Superintendent Sherri Ybarra
I am humbled and honored to serve Idahoans as Superintendent of Public Instruction. Education has always been my focus and passion. With nearly 20 years of experience in all phases of education — from classroom teacher, to principal, and at the administrative level, I am keenly aware of the challenges facing educating our youth today.
We must work to make our students' lives better. Let's build upon success. Let's build upon Idaho's excellent schools, and renew our long standing commitment to helping schools and students flourish. Coming from the heart of education, I understand the importance of service, compassion, kindness, and most importantly how much a quality education ensures a bright economy and future for all of Idaho's children. That is why our new vision: Supporting schools and students to achieve, will be the foundation for everything we do. That vision will help to renew our enthusiasm for education in Idaho public schools.
At the state level we will help to distribute, inform, and clarify state and federal policies and laws. The Idaho Department of Education is dedicated to serving and providing common-sense leadership, support, and resources to educators across the state, to help reinforce higher standards for academic excellence for our students in the 21st century.
Thank you for your support of Idaho public schools.
Superintendent of Public Instruction
- Idaho's Top Science Teachers Honored, Will Serve As State Representatives Nationally - 10.1.2015
- Three Idaho Math Teachers Vie for National Honor - 9.17.2015
- Opinion: Students Will Continue to Persevere by Superintendent Ybarra - 9.15.2015
- Registration Open for Charter Start 101 Workshop Hosted by the State Department of Education - 9.9.2015
- Superintendent Ybarra Releases Public Schools Budget, Highlights Support for All Schools and Students to Achieve - 9.2.2015 FY17 Public Schools Budget - 9.2.2015
For a complete list of Current News Releases Click Here »