Community Eligibility Provision
Community Eligibility Provision (CEP) allows schools and local educational agencies (LEAs) to provide free breakfast and lunch to students in high poverty areas. CEP determines eligibility from programs such as the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) and the Temporary Assistance for Families in Idaho (TAFI) instead of relying on the collection of household applications.
- Community Eligibility Example
- Community Eligibility Provision Brochure
- Community Eligibility Provision Fact Sheet
- Department of Education CEP Guidance
- IDEA Part B Community Eligibility
- Monthly Federal Reimbursement Estimator