Title II-A: Supporting Effective Instruction
The purpose of Title II-A: Supporting Effective Instruction is to provide grants to State Educational Agencies (SEAs) and subgrants to Local Educational Agencies (LEAs).
The Title II-A grants:
- Increase student achievement consistent with the challenging State academic standards
- Improve the quality and effectiveness of teachers, principals, and other school leaders
- Increase the number of teachers, principals, and other school leaders who are effective in improving student academic achievement in schools; and provide low-income and minority students greater access to effective teachers, principals, and other school leaders
Frequently Asked Questions
If you have specific questions about Title II-A grants, guidance, and/or professional development, please contact Teresa Burgess.
Professional Development Opportunities
2017-2018 Danielson Workshops provided by the State Department of Education
Workshop offerings below are open for registration.
If you have any questions, please contact Teresa Burgess.
For information about the Certification Renewal Requirement, vist the Idaho State Board of Education website.
Alternate Professional Development Opportunities
- Consolidated Federal and State Grant Application Workshop Tour
- Family and Community Engagement Conference
- Federal Programs Conference
- New & Experienced Federal Program Directors Meeting