Title II-A: Supporting Effective Instruction
The purpose of Title II-A: Supporting Effective Instruction is to provide grants to State Educational Agencies (SEAs) and subgrants to Local Educational Agencies (LEAs).
The Title II-A grants:
- Increase student achievement consistent with the challenging State academic standards
- Improve the quality and effectiveness of teachers, principals, and other school leaders
- Increase the number of teachers, principals, and other school leaders who are effective in improving student academic achievement in schools; and provide low-income and minority students greater access to effective teachers, principals, and other school leaders
Frequently Asked Questions
If you have specific questions about Title II-A grants, guidance, and/or professional development, please contact Teresa Burgess.
Professional Development Opportunities
2017-2018 Danielson Workshop
Workshop offerings below are open for registration. If you have any questions, please contact Teresa Burgess.
Alternate Professional Development Opportunities
- Consolidated Federal and State Grant Application Workshop Tour
- Family and Community Engagement Conference
- Federal Programs Conference
- New & Experienced Federal Program Directors Meeting