Suicide Prevention Consultations
Idaho Youth Suicide Prevention Program offers free consultations on topics related to youth suicide prevention from the individual level to statewide planning efforts.
IYSPP consults with schools, school districts, youth-serving organizations and community members and others on the following:
- Suicide prevention, intervention, and postvention
- Policy and protocol implementation
- Best practices and suicide research
- Safe messaging related to suicide
- Other suicide-related topics
These consultations are not mental health services.
To request a consultation, call (208) 332-6816 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. IYSPP will respond to your request within three business days.
If you need more immediate assistance with intervention or postvention consultations, please call Judy Gabert at (208) 999-0137.