Suicide Prevention Consultations
Idaho Lives Project offers free consultations on topics related to youth suicide prevention from the individual level to statewide planning efforts.
ILP consults with schools, school districts, youth-serving organizations and community members and others on the following:
- Suicide prevention, intervention, and postvention
- Policy and protocol implementation
- Best practices and suicide research
- Safe messaging related to suicide
- Other suicide-related topics
These consultations are not mental health services.
To request a consultation, call (208) 332-6816 or email email@example.com. ILP will respond to your request within three business days.
If you need more immediate assistance with intervention or postvention consultations, please call Judy Gabert at (208) 999-0137.