Funding & Fiscal Accountability
Each year, the SDE receives noncompetitive and competitive grants authorized through the Every Student Succeeds Act (ESSA).
Comparability is Now Online
Federal Programs Receiving Grants
After setting aside necessary and allowable reservations for state administration and other state-level activities (as described in the ESSA), the SDE allocates the remainder of grants as flow-through sub awards to Idaho school districts and Local Education Agencies (LEAs).
The following programs receive these grants:
- Title I, Part A - Improving Basic Programs
- Title I, Part A (Sec. 1003) - School Improvement
- Title I, Part C - Education of Migratory Children
- Title I, Part D - Prevention and Intervention Programs for Children and Youth who are Neglected, Delinquent, or at Risk
- Title II, Part A - Supporting Effective Instruction
- Title III - Language Instruction for English Learners and Immigrant Students
- Title V, (Sec. 5003) - Rural Education Initiative
- Title IX - Education for the Homeless
Frequently Asked Questions
No content available.
- 2021-2022 Economically Disadvantaged Data Collection Round Table Discussion webinar | (Powerpoint Version)
- 2021-2022 Economically Disadvantaged Data Collection webinar for Charter LEAs
- 2021-2022 Economically Disadvantaged Data Collection webinar for Traditional LEAs
- Data Collection for Charters 2022-2023
- Data Collection for Districts 2022-2023