ISAT Comprehensive Assessment System
The Idaho Standards Achievement Test (ISAT) Comprehensive Assessment System consists of a Digital Library for ISAT Formative Assessment which provides resources for teachers to use to help improve student learning; ISAT Interim Assessments which are optional tests given during the school year to help monitor student progress; and the year-end ISAT Summative Assessment. Each of these are part of a coherent and comprehensive system of assessment designed to be used together to improve teaching and learning.
- Implementing Data-Informed Decision Making in Schools
- Influences on Student Achievement
- Raising Standards Through Classroom Assessment
- Students Take Responsibility for Learning
Implementation Resources for Districts
Frequently Asked Questions
No content available.
Interim Assessment Webinar
- All You Need to Know About the Interim Assessments Video | (PDF Presentation)
- Everything you need to know about Interim Assessments Questions and Answers
- Interim Assessment Implementation Planning Checklist
- Block Overview
- Note Taking Slides
- Test Administration Quick Guide